Presented by Solicitor Trevor Cooper, this c.3 1/2 hrs seminar is a wide-ranging mix of legal issues that are important to dog owners, including:
- Rights and Responsibilities when buying and selling dogs
- Liability (both Civil and Criminal) for dogs that harm people and animals (including the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991)
- Identification requirements / the legal implications of microchipping
- Noise nuisance
- Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Breed Specific Legislation
- Cruelty / Duty of Care
…and much, much more!
These are aimed at entertaining the audience as well as to inform and the feedback we receive from these talks is consistently positive. No prior legal knowledge is required so come along and learn!!
These seminars are organised by Doglaw Ltd which is a separate organisation to Cooper & Co and they can be contacted on 0800 999 3647.
At the present time due to the ongoing global pandemic we have no seminars scheduled for 2021. However, until the programme can be resumed Doglaw Ltd is providing live webinars. Details are available at www.DoglawSOS.co.uk